Tuesday, December 12, 2006

We Only Want to Help....

So, here we are, Tuesday already and time for our little reminder about this week's Dare, and a Little Extra just in case you're not already busy enough....
We are amazed at just how many things you've found so far to stamp with - look's like Keryn's Dare has really got you looking around your homes for stamping possibilies that you'd never considered before. There's still a few days to go, so if you haven't joined in yet there's still time - we really do love to see your cards.

Now, we'd like to help you out with your Christmas preparations this time so we're veering ever so slightly away from cards for this week's Little Extra - well of course, you've made, written and sent ALL your cards out by now, haven't you? (yeah right).
This week we'd like you to make 3 tags for your Christmas Presents using this list of words to help you; holly, gift, snowflake, ribbon, tree, silver
So hopefully this year your presents will be adorned with pretty handmade tags, and not just plain white sticky labels.....

See - I said we like to help;-)













Here are Jo and Keryn's to get you thinking, now it's over to you - just leave a message as usual and we'll be sure to come and see what you've made.

11 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh wow - these are so cute! Thanks fro being so thoughtfully practical about the challenge this week - I could really use some cute tags like this right now! Will get to this in the next day or so....

Anonymous said...

Love these little tags girls, and another brilliant 'little extra'.. Right Thinking Cap On!!!

Pearl said...

Wow did I pre-empt this challenge ! I hope these tags I made just a day or so earlier b4 the dare can be accepted -cos yeah ! runnin' out of time ! They already had silver , gift & tree in them ! lol . I am using these tags for pressies for a family with 6 kids - we did use to have punchart parties when the kids were younger & now one of them ( 12 yrs old ) is beginning to make & wants to try to sell her handmade cards !

Anonymous said...

Great gift tags ladies!
Just uploaded mine onto my blog, it was a nice change to make these instead of cards.

Paula J Atkinson said...

thanks for the challenge ladies, but I have a little challenge of my own...my paper cutter broke last night half way through a colleagues order!!! Aargh....
I do have Elliot my big shot so sorry Kathy, if I am to play along I will need to break him free of his boxes!! Funny that, I got a free tag die with it!!!

Anonymous said...

I bet you kicked that cutter down the stairs just looking for an excuse to get Elliot out of his box, Paula!

Tags are great fun to make - and of course you can always stick them on cards too!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Here are my offerings for this weeks mid week dare....
I've killed two birds with one stone & having got a new cutter, Elliot didn't come out to play!!!

http://minibookpixie.blogspot.com

Thanks for another fabulous dare.. I enjoyed this one as it was like making a double card. I am a huge tag lover for the front of my cards...

Anonymous said...

Hi girls, my little extra has just been added to my blog if you want a look.. TTFN Gillian :o)

Anonymous said...

It has been a busy week! I did upload some little tags to my blog if you would liek to see them - they are going to be used well! Has everybody finished their shopping and wrapping? I am just about done now ...I think....

Anonymous said...

It has been a busy week! I did upload some little tags to my blog if you would liek to see them - they are going to be used well! Has everybody finished their shopping and wrapping? I am just about done now ...I think....

Anonymous said...

It has been a busy week! I did upload some little tags to my blog if you would liek to see them - they are going to be used well! Has everybody finished their shopping and wrapping? I am just about done now ...I think....