Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Piping Hot !!

Hello, Jane here. How are you all?
Hope you lot over there in the UK and Europe are having a few days of sunshine - whilst us poor souls in NZ are still in the depths of winter!

You all seem to be enjoying our 'new look' mid week dares, and we are loving all your new creations! Thank you so much to everyone who participates we really do appreciate your contributions. :)

Now, it's my turn this week to set the dare and I want you to use PIPE CLEANERS!! Any shape, colour or form - put them on a card! I know it can be difficult to incorporate Pipe Cleaners on cards (sticking them down is one obstacle!) but they can be put to lots of interesting uses too! So go on - it wouldn't be a challenge site if it was easy would it?

Here are some of the design teams' cards to hopefully inspire you - and don't forget to leave us a link to your cards so that we can come have a nosey at your fab creations!
Happy piping!
thanks again, Jane :)

Keryn

8 comments :

Juliet said...

Can't believe I'm first this week!

Here is my entry.

Juliet xxx

Paul B said...

As I say in my blog, I am not a fan of pipe cleaners so I really enjoyed thinking out of the box to use them in a way which suited my preferred style. Here's the link if you wish to take a look :)

http://theartsiders.blogspot.com/2008/08/pipe-cleaner-card.html

Paul

jakey said...

Lol... I love the snake one!

Great challenge - here's mine:

http://just-jake.blogspot.com/

jake x

Ginny said...

Well originally I thought I would have to sit out this challenge as pipecleaners are just about the only thing I don't have in my stash...but thanks to Juliet's comment I remembered Tori's craft box she got for christmas and voila...pipecleaners..lol

p.s sorry about the pic quality I STILL have no camera besides phone :(

http://my5bratz.blogspot.com/

LOUISE said...

Not my most favourite Challenge, but I had a crack at it anyway. DT did an awesome job, well done! Here is my card! Louise x
here is my entry

Cuchy said...

Tough challenge! This is my card.

Tip Top said...

And here is mine!!

http://tiptoptoppers.blogspot.com/2008/09/dmc-challenge-piping-hot-introducing.html

Cuchy said...

Well, I'm not sure whether this counts or not, but here is my second take on the challenge