Friday, June 01, 2012

June's Colour Combo Challenge

Hi everyone, it's Nat here!


This week it's the return of our monthly colour dare and I'm sure our UK visitors can guess what colours I've chosen! :)

Yes, in honour of the upcoming festivities going on this weekend to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee the colours I've chosen are Red, White, and Blue. Well it was hard not to... as they are everywhere at the moment. :)

Here's a gorgeous pic as inspiration showing just how lovely this colour combo can be in various shades and hues:
Source: here
I would love to see how you interpret these colours. You can use them as your main colour palette or as accent colours, but all three must appear on your card.

Feast your eyes on what the design team came up with this week:

Nat


 Kathy

Leo
Lythan




Zuzana


**************************

5 comments :

Corrinne said...

Such beautiful DT creations! I love how everyone created such unique looks for this color scheme - Thank you for the inspiration :)

Happiness!

PaperDaisies said...

Thank you for a great challenge. Love the DT's take on the colour combo.

Kezzie said...

Yay, I finally joined in! Love the cards in your inspirations for us, so detailed and beautiful! I am not very good at putting LOADS of elements onto one card, I therefore am in awe of people that do! I enjoyed doing this one and hope to make another by the end of the week!

Kezzie said...

Hello! I wasn't sure of the rules on posting twice, but I've added another link to another make I made yesterday, hope that's ok, I can delete the link if not allowed!! Thanks for your nice comment Natty!

Natty said...

Thanks for the lovely comments about our colour challenge folks - nice to see so many entries!
And Kezzie - create as many cards as you want! It's great to see you enjoyed the colour combo so much. :D