Friday, July 19, 2013

Paint Effects


Thanks to everyone who took part in Sharon's Ombre dare last week it was great to see what you came up with.

This week it's Leo here and I'd like you to have a go creating:

Paint Effects

I've recently been looking through all the new product catalogues and sneak peeks and seen lots of watercolour and other paint effect looks out there so I'd like you to take inspiration from that but rather than use ready made products I want to see you having a go at using an actual paint effect or painting technique on your card if you can. Use any kind of paint or ink you want or even brush markers, just to get the look of paint. Take a look at what the design team have created to get you started. Have fun!





Svenja  




 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2 comments :

Paula Whittaker said...

Great challenge and DT samples.

Traceyr said...

Wow so many different techniques I love the splodgy one. Makes me want to get the paints out!

:)