Friday, January 17, 2014

"What's Your Tipple?"

A HUGE thank you to all those who shared such beautiful cards using our January Colour Combo - what a great start to 2014's crafting!

This week it's me (Kathy) here with a challenge for you.

 "What's Your Tipple?"
 or alternatively, "I'll Drink to That!"
 is all about the things we like to drink;  Tea, Coffee, Wine, Beer, Drinking Chocolate.....and the bottles, cups, glasses and mugs we use for them too
I love my cappuccinos, but at this time of year it's often a big mug of thick, rich, hot chocolate that hits the spot.  I like to heat the milk using the steamer bit of my cappuccino machine so I can top the mug off with some milky froth... mmmm I think I'll go and make one NOW!

So to recap (and get myself back on-topic) this week I'd like to see lots of drinks and drinking vessels on your card.
Cheers!

Here's what the team have been creating to help get you thinking

 Kathy  
Miri  


Nat





********************************************

No comments :