Friday, February 12, 2016

Party Animal




Thanks to all crafters who joined our inspirational picture dare last week.
It was good to see some colour during these grey February days.

It’s Miri here this week and Carnival season has just finished … but we hope that you will find many more reasons to celebrate, dress up, behave a bit crazy and have fun with your loved ones this year. 

So show us a real

PARTY ANIMAL!

Put an animal on your card … even better when it’s celebrating and/or in a good mood.

To cheer up and get some ideas, have a look at the design teams’ creations.
Happy crafting and have fun ;-).

 Bev
 Nat

 Dawn

 Miri



Lythan


***********************
InLinkz

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

This challenge seems like a lot of fun! I've just recently ordered a stamp that would be perfect for this, but I'm not sure it'll arrive in time... Are multiple entries allowed? I'm considering making a card with what I have on hand now so that I've at least made something, but if the stamp does arrive in time then I would want to do one with it too :)

Lindsey said...

What a great challenge - very different from the usual x

Angela Dodson said...

Hello, what a fun challenge!! and lots of inspiration, I thought I would join you this week :)

Miri said...

Of course, multiple entries are allowed. The more party animals, the merrier ;-)

Marlou McAlees said...

great cards :) and great challenge, delighted to join in with you this week :)