Friday, February 26, 2016

Simply ir-resistable

Good morning everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed Zuzana’s geometrical patterns challenge as much as I did. The blog and your entries certainly looked in good shape!

It’s Svenja here with a new challenge for you. It is…..

simply ir-resistable

make a card using some kind of resist technique.

Resist Technique has fascinated me ever since I first came across it. I think it’s just this magical moment when an image appears from a white background – like in the photography-lab back in school.
And there’s so many different ways to achieve the effect: you could use resist-ink like VersaMark, you could do an emboss-resist technique (ironing the embossed bits off or leaving the on, just as you like) or even use some wax to keep the colour off your paper (even a candle might do there).


So, will you join me in the magic? The members of the Design Team already have and just look at all the beautiful creations they came up with!




Kathy   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inlinkz:

2 comments :

Tammy said...

Fabulous inspiration DT!
Tammy x

Time to be creativ said...

Fantastic techniques from DT.
Anja ♥