Friday, May 12, 2017

All That Glitters Is Not Gold

All That Glitters Is Not Gold

Happy Friday!

Shabneez here and to begin with a big thank you for joining in with May Elemental Challenge last week - weren't the elements Joanne chose just gorgeous? 

This week it's my turn to set my first ever challenge - how exciting! Those of you who know me, know I love a little sparkle and bling in my life and of course I had to incorporate it into the challenge I set.  
So, with the theme of 'All That Glitters Is Not Gold' I would like to see you use glitter on your cards - the more the better!
 It can be in loose form, tape, card, washi, whatever you fancy but bring out that sparkle! 

I'm loving all the inspiration the Design Team have provided this week.  Please do check out their blogs for more information on what they used to create their sparkly cards.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjgSylfDY7PQD-FD-C5hv5zSLjLbsM6CYfYr3ne8_Jqi0pw7uCNF6qLB4TD5v-_vlr41ZLbUwSf1W5MrHNVzXk2z1Q54YqbB_xb4dd4OtAYsVbmpED8vwtZ64lMQoS0B4AjmGLa/s640/blogger-image-1460099688.jpg
Cathy


Dawn

Lythan


Kathy    








*****************************
InLinkz
Thank you for joining in with us this this week.
Please leave a comment as well as your link as we love to hear from you!
Check the sidebar for info on how to join us on Facebook - we'd love to see you there.

1 comment :

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful DT work - very inspiring!
Blessings
Maxine