Friday, July 28, 2017

Welcome to Wonderland

Good morning everyone!

First of all a big "thank you“ to everyone who let themselves be inspired by last week’s "String Theory“ challenge. I’ve seen some very creative uses of string, ribbon and fibre and at least one that was entirely new to me.

It’s Svenja here and I’d like to take you to a wonderful place this week:
Welcome to Wonderland!

On July 28th in 1951 the Disney movie version of Alice in Wonderland premièred in the US and I’m asking you to celebrate this non-un-birthday with cards referring to wonderland itself and/or its beloved inhabitants.

And of course the Design Team have prepared some inspiration for you:







Kathy

****************
InLinkz






3 comments :

valscraftings said...

I love Alice in Wonderland and all the characters. I am now following your blog, and will certainly be entering into your challenge! Val

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I love Alice in Wonderland. I love the white rabbit images..enjoyed.

Sylvia said...

Just posted my challenge entry, love the theme. Fabulous DT inspiration.

Sylv xx