Friday, March 30, 2018

Do Something Digi!

Hello - Happy Friday!

Thanks so much for sharing your creations last week - what a great challenge  Back to Basics was, we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

This week it's Kathy here, and I'd like you to 
Do Something Digi
I love using digital papers and occasionally clip art in my crafting.  I love being able to resize, crop or enlarge the designs, and I really love that I can print exactly the size I need - and as much as I want of whatever I want to use.  Whenever I'm a bit stuck for ideas, or can't find just what I need in my stash I pop over to Etsy and hunt out the perfect digital solution.  Prices are reasonable, and then you have the option to print exactly what you want on paper, card, vellum even something like printable canvas.
So this week I'd love to see your take on the digital theme -  just use something produced digitally - could be Papers, Images to colour in, some clip-art or even just a sentiment you've created and printed out to use on your card. 
Most of all, have some fun with your pc and printer - they are great crafting tools!

Here's what the team have come up with to inspire you

 Kathy    


Dawn   


Miri    

Ruth  
 
Shabneez  











**********
InLinkz

2 comments :

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Gorgeous DT showcase!
Helen x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Agree so much with your comment about digital,. FABULOUS cards from the DT
Faith