Friday, March 20, 2015

Swings and Roundabouts

Good Morning Daring Cardmakers everywhere!

Oh my!  All those wonderful Bake-Off cards you've shared this week did make me hungry, and my tummy is still rumbling away as I write this now - thank you so much for joining in with Dawn's great challenge.

It's me, Kathy, here this time with my challenge for you:


I love having something that adds a little bit of a moving element to my cards - something suspended in an aperture so that it swings or twirls in the hole, or some charms or beads that bounce around on a thread or ribbon....or maybe the whole card rocks from side to side - a bit of movement makes a card so much more interesting, don't you think?  So I've called my challenge
 "Swings and Roundabouts"
and  I'd like to see a "swinging", "twirling" or "rocking"element on your card this week.....and to go with the title, if you can also add a circle (for the "roundabout), then you can claim a Virtual Gold Star (sorry. they're only "virtual", hehe) and you can give yourself a pat on the back for being a real Smartypants!

We're really looking forward to seeing what you come up with, and to help get you thinking, here's how the team took up the challenge

Kathy   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
InLinkz:

No comments :