Friday, August 21, 2015

Lets hear it for the boys

Thanks to all who were touchy feely last week - we hope you enjoyed the challenge.
This week as I am in the middle of lots of male birthdays the theme is 
Let's hear it for the boys
Its time to see some of those cards for men. What are the things you add to a card to make it more pleasing to the masculine eye? (Yes, I want to shamelessly steal some ideas!)

As ever we invite you to leave comments and link your cards below and why not find us on Facebook too?
And if you would like some music to get you in the mood - as well as some lovely retro dancing then you can sing along to the theme tune of this dare here



Gez 

 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
InLInkz

5 comments :

Monika Reeck said...

I love all the DT Sample
really inspiring
I am the one who love to make Manly card
some kind of challenge is my lovely challenge
thanks for the inspiration
May I join more than one time?Please inform me
hugs, Monika in Germany

Kathy said...

yes Monika, you can link more than once :)

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the fun challenge and wonderful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Kezzie said...

I absolutely love the cards, especially the last one, the graduation in colour is beautiful!!

Mac Mable said...

Very creative, varied and gorgeous Inspiration Cards. What fabulous talent.